Memoranda Torrent Download this single player survival video game. Featured with wizardry realistic components that recounts the tale of a youngster who steadily acknowledges she is failing to remember her own name. It is safe to say that she is truly losing her memory or is there something different that could clarify the peculiar conditions? The story occurs in a peaceful little town where a couple of conventional and abnormal characters live respectively. Counting a World War II enduring soldier to an elephant taking sanctuary in a man’s house wanting to turn into a human. There is one thing every one of these characters share practically speaking: they are losing something. It very well may be a name, a spouse or even somebody’s mental soundness!
Memoranda Key Features:
- An exemplary 2D point and snap experience game in a sorcery authenticity setting.
- Unique and delightful hand-drawn full-HD 2D illustrations.
- Inspired by numerous individuals of Haruki Murakami’s short stories.
- Original soundtrack with in excess of 15 tracks.
- Thousands of lines of exchange with English voice over.
- Meet in excess of 35 characters in 40 distinct areas.
Windows 7 or any latest
1.7 GHz Dual Core
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon 4870 HD, or equivalent card with at least 512 MB VRAM